How to get console log on Chrome?
Created by: Roshan
Modified on: Fri, 10 Oct, 2021 at 12.00AM
If you are asked by the Sendwin team to send over the console log to investigate a bug you encounter, please do the following steps:
- Reproduce the reported error.
- Open Chrome extensions page
- Enable developer mode
- Look for Sendwin extension and click on the background page link
- Activate the console tab
- Select everything what you found on your console using your mouse, and copy it to your clipboard (Ctrl+C on Windows, Cmd+C on Mac)
- Now contact us live chat option, select Report bug option during chat.
- And submit the issue.
Thank you for helping us fixing errors! Also please note, that No sensitive data will be sent to us during this process.